Wednesday, January 1, 2014

An "ordinary" day

I'd say today was a pretty good start to 2014. That sounds kind of cliche, but it's true! 

I want to remember that days like these exist - ones that are restful and laid-back. I didn't have to set any alarms to wake up this morning. Breakfast and tea were enjoyed without rushing. I started a new book. To finish off an already great day, I finally got to see Frozen with my cousin Kyrie! 


Little things make up the big things in life. I want to remember little things. 

1 comments:

Michelle said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I got to see Frozen last week too. So cute, eh? And how fun that you and Kyrie got to see it together. Two beautiful, adorable girls in the movie and two beautiful, adorable girls watching it! :o) Happy 2014!!